|Reduced on Rightmove:||10 November 2017 (284 days ago)|
- Bright and spacious four bedroom three floored house
- Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout
- Expansive open-plan modern kitchen with space to dine
- Lovely bi-fold doors leading to the well-maintained garden
- Large loft-style master bedroom with en-suite and storage
- Three further good-sized double bedrooms
- Close to amenities and transport links
- Separate bay-fronted reception room with feature fireplace
SHORT LET. Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this bright and spacious four bedroom house boasts an expansive open-plan kitchen with space to dine, well-maintained private garden and a great location.
Hartington Road is ideally positioned for the varied amenities and transport links of St Margarets. For a wider variety of amenities, Richmond and Twickenham are also within easy reach.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62142112.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1042974. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Twickenham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.