|Added on Rightmove:||10 May 2018 (160 days ago)|
- Well presented two bed top floor flat to rent
- Two double bedrooms
- Spacious living room
- Fitted kitchen
- Three piece bathroom
- Two allocated parking spaces
- Close to The Croydon Town Centre
- Moments away from West Croydon Overground station
- Comes unfurnished
- Available now
A spacious two bed second floor apartment available immediately to rent in West Croydon, located within walking distance to The Town Centre, plenty of transport which includes West Croydon Overground station, East Croydon rail station and The Croydon Tram Link.
The property offers a spacious living room, two double bedrooms, fitted kitchen, three piece bathroom suite, plenty of storage, two allocated parking spaces, comes unfurnished and it is available immediately.
Ready for viewings.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference HOP0050318. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lilypad Estates, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.