|Reduced on Rightmove:||09 November 2017 (344 days ago)|
- Bright three bedroom flat
- Riverside development with porter and facilities
- Two balconies and a conservatory
- Reception room with dining space
- Open-plan fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with walk in wardrobe
- Smart bathroom and separate shower room
LONG LET. Situated in a Riverside development with porter and communal facilities this wonderful three bedroom flat benefits from open-plan living with two private balconies and a conservatory offering River views.
Fantastic location in the heart of Canary Wharf close to the shops, bars and restaurants as well as transport to the City. The Thames pathway is also near for River walks.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1043089. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Canary Wharf.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.