|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||27 September 2016 (633 days ago)|
- Fully modernised throughout
- Spacious three bedroom house
- Situated on the edge of Burton
- Available unfurnished or furnished
- Spacious lounge with wooden flooring
- Bathroom with separate shower cubicle
- Single garage
- Large rear garden
- Sorry no pets
- Available December 2016
PROPERTY DESCRIPTION PROFESSIONAL PROPERTIES are pleased to offer for the first time, this well presented three bedroom detached family home situated 1 mile outside Burton Upon Trent close to Newton Solney & Repton village. Recently upgraded kitchen diner with a good selection of wall and base units - Integrated appliances + dishwasher. Large lounge with good quality wooden flooring. Two good size double bedrooms and third single size bedroom. Family bathroom with separate bath and shower cubicle. Upgraded gas central heating and double glazing. Single garage + driveway parking. Large rear garden with lawn & patio. Sorry, no pets. Available from December 2016.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101987005412. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Professional Properties, Burton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.