|Added on Rightmove:||05 October 2017 (313 days ago)|
- Ground Floor Apartment
- Three Bedrooms
- Master With En-suite Shower Room
- Fitted Kitchen/Integrated Appliances
- Main Bathroom & Cloak Room/WC
- UPVC Double Glazed/Ceiling Heating
- GARAGE PLUS ALLOCATED PARKING
- EPC Rating D
Anthony James are pleased to present to the Lettings Market, this stunning and spacious ground floor apartment situated within walking distance of Birkdale Village and Southport Lord Street. The property briefly comprises of: communal hallway, private hallway with room for a dining area, w.c./cloakroom, open plan lounge/diner with patio doors leading onto a small patio area, kitchen with some appliances, three bedrooms the master having en-suite shower room and bathroom incorporating three piece suite the bath being Jacuzzi. The property further benefits from gas central heating, UPVC Glazing, garage with electric doors and electricity supply, electric heating system, allocated parking and communal landscaped gardens. Housing benefit not acceptable, small pets considered. Viewing is highly recommended. Viewing is highly recommended. This property will be available from the 3 November 2017 and will be managed by the Landlord
Head northeast on Hoghton Street turn left onto Hill St. Take the 1st left onto Lord St/A565. Continue to follow A565. Go through 1 roundabout. Turn right onto Grosvenor Rd. Destination will be on the right
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 249868. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anthony James Estate Agents, Southport.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.