|Reduced on Rightmove:||06 December 2017 (225 days ago)|
- A three Bed Semi Detached family house
- Double glazing and central heating
- Large Lounge, modern dining kitchen
- Downstairs WC, upstairs bathroom/WC
- Two double bedrooms and further single
- En-suite shower/WC to master bedroom
- Garden & patio to rear
- Unfurnished, available now for viewing
- EPC - C
- No DSS No pets
A modern, semi-detached family home on the popular Purlin Wharf - canalside development. Having a drive and garden to the front, the property is double glazed with central heating, a hallway with WC off to the front, leading to the large lounge, at the rear there is a modern dining kitchen with integral oven/hob and free standing fridge/freezer, with patio doors leading to the rear garden. Upstairs has three good sized bedrooms (two double and one single) with an ensuite shower/WC off the master bedroom. There is also a house bathroom/WC. To the rear there is a patio area, lawn and access to the front of the property. not to be missed! EPC C, unfurnished. NO DSS, no pets
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62152564.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 17975_1497. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Trinity Property, Dudley.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.