|Added on Rightmove:||05 October 2017 (289 days ago)|
- Spacious 2 Bed Semi
- Gas CH and Double Glazing
- Popular and Very Convenient address
- Large Dining Kitchen with oven and hob
- 2 Good Bedrooms
- Enclosed Lawned Rear Garden
- Fitted Bathroom with Shower
- Available Immediately
A well presented 2 Bedroom Semi-Detached providing deceptively spacious gas centrally heated and double glazed accommodation pleasantly located in this popular and convenient address. Briefly comprises: Porch, Hall, attractive Lounge, Superb large Dining Kitchen with built-in oven and hob, 2 good Bedrooms (with fitted wardrobes), fitted Bathroom with shower and pleasant lawned enclosed rear Gardens. No PETS/DSS/SMOKERS. EPC=C Available Immediately. Deposit £725 FEES APPLY
11' 7'' max x 10' 3'' (3.53m x 3.13m)
Plesasant Enclosed Rear garden
Lawned Front Garden
Fitted Bathroom with Shower
10' 8'' x 10' 3'' (3.25m x 3.13m)
Large Dining Kitchen
16' 7'' max x 10' 9'' max (5.06m x 3.27m)
16' 7'' max x 10' 0'' max (5.06m x 3.05m)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62152831.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 8237000. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Billingham Taylor, Brierley Hill.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.