|Reduced on Rightmove:||26 October 2017 (265 days ago)|
- Top floor apartment
- Garage and two parking spaces
- Integrated fridge and freezer
- En-suite and main bathroom
- Large open plan living area
- REDUCED REFERENCE FEES FOR OCTOBER MOVE IN
Exquisite second floor two bedroom apartment situated on the extremely sought after Gillibrand North development. This property is ideally located for fantastic transport links and local amenities and is a highly desirable rental area. Light and spacious property with neutral decor to an impressively high standard this property is not to be missed. Throughout the accommodation you will find:
Utility room/ airing cupboard for storage
Master bedroom with contemporary large wardrobe
Ensuite to master with modern w/c, basin and shower cubicle
Second double bedroom
Large family bathroom with three piece white suite and storage
Spacious lounge with Juliett balcony
Fitted kitchen with integrated cooker and hob, fridge and freezer
Garage and allocated parking
Intercom access and alarm system
Viewing is recommended to appreciate size and standard. Call today to arrange your viewing. Pets accepted!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000193814. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords Lettings, Chorley.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.