|Added on Rightmove:||06 October 2017 (352 days ago)|
- TWO BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR FLAT
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION
- LARGE USABLE CELLAR WITH SHOWER ROOM
- OUTHOUSE WITH POWER AND SHOWER ROOM
- SEPARATE FITTED KITCHEN
- SHOWER ROOM
- UTILITY ROOM
- PRIVATE GARDEN
- CLOSE TO UPTON PARK STATION
- AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY
GUIDE PRICE £1300 - £1400 - Hunters are proud to present this well maintained two bedroom ground floor flat, in Plaistow, E13. The property boasts two spacious bedrooms, a large reception, separate fitted kitchen, utility room and modern family shower room. Need more space? Take advantage of an accessible basement equipped with another shower room. In your very own private garden you will find an outhouse to the rear, offering a third shower room.
Well located, you will be off Green Street, offering many shops and restaurants, including supermarket giants Tesco.Also within walking distance is Upton Park Station, offering excellent links to the rest of London via the district line.
Available immediately, we highly recommend to book your accompanied viewing as soon as possible, truly appreciate the condition and size this property has to offer. Call us NOW!
This property is subject to a Landlord License issued by Newham Council. For this reason, a maximum occupancy applies on this property as per the licence.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference PLLET99224043. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Plaistow.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.