|Added on Rightmove:||09 May 2019 (48 days ago)|
- WOW - Total Refurb
- Kitchen Diner
- Shower Room
- Guest WC
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Refitted Kitchen Diner
- Viewing Advised
**WOW** **FULLY REFURBISHED TO HIGH STANDARD**
SPACIOUS 4 BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED PROPERTY ** KITCHEN ** BATHROOM ** GUEST WC ** LOUNGE ** DINING ROOM **
WEBBS ESTATE AGENTS are pleased to offer for LET a Four bedroom semi detached property providing easy access to Hednesford Town Centre and local amenities in brief having entrance porch, refitted kitchen diner, guest WC, lounge with opening into the conservatory/dining room. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and family bathroom, externally the property has enclosed rear garden with paved patio seating area and side gated access.
Available for viewing from 16th May. Register interest Now.
Entrance - Door to the front elevation, a further double glazed door leads into the kitchen diner.
Kitchen Diner - 5.189 x 2.742 (17'0" x 8'11") - Double glazed window facing the front elevation, having a range of wall floor and draw units with work surfaces over incorporating a sink and drainer with mixer tap, integrated oven, hob, extractor fan, microwave, fridge freezer, dishwasher and washing machine, wall mounted radiator and opening leading into the pantry/storage area and side access door.
Guest Wc - Pedestal hand wash basin, low level WC.
Lounge - Feature fire surround housing gas fire, wall mounted radiator, laminate flooring, ceiling light points and opening leading into the conservatory and dining room.
L Shaped Conservatory/Dining Room - 4.624 x 3.547 (15'2" x 11'7") - Double glazed double doors and window facing the rear and double glazed windows facing the side, wall mounted radiator, laminate flooring and door to the study/playroom.
Bedroom 4 - 4.624 x 3.547 (15'2" x 11'7") - Wall mounted radiator, window facing the side elevation and ceiling light point.
Landing - Loft access, ceiling light point and doors to:
Bedroom One - 3.258 x 3.076 (10'8" x 10'1") - Double glazed window facing the rear elevation, wall mounted radiator, built in wardrobes.
Bedroom Two - 3.250 x 2.687 (10'7" x 8'9") - Double glazed windows facing the front elevation, wall mounted radiator, storage cupboard and ceiling light point.
Bedroom Three - 2.333 x 2.687 (7'7" x 8'9") - Double glazed window facing the rear elevation, wall mounted radiator and ceiling light point.
Shower Room - Corner shower cubicle, vanity unit with inset sink and concealed cistern WC, down lighting and laminate flooring.
Externally - The property has enclosed low maintenance rear garden with brick built storage sheds and side gated access.
Money Laundering (L) - MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – Prospective Tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
Lettings - As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing and tenancy agreement administration, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62162136.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 28763507. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Webbs Estate Agents, Cannock.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.