|Reduced on Rightmove:||01 November 2016 (597 days ago)|
- Prime location near popular King's Road
- Effortlessly stylish two bedroom first floor flat
- Beautiful reception room with sash windows
- Ample kitchen with dining area
- Bright master bedroom
- Well proportioned second bedroom
- Modern bathroom suite
LONG LET. This stunning and recently refurbished two bedroom flat has a light and spacious interior and benefits from a fantastic eat-in kitchen and an excellent location near trendy King's Road.
Edith Grove is a desirable address close to many local shops, restaurants and other amenities on both Fulham Road and King's Road. While the motorist will enjoy swift access to the A4 (M4) for routes towards the west, Heathrow Airport and M25.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 999368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, South Kensington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.