|Added on Rightmove:||21 February 2018 (209 days ago)|
- Spacious Top Floor Apartment
- Double Glasing
- Gas Central Heating
- Modern Style, Well Maintained
- Pets by Negotiation
- HB with Guarantor Would be Considered
- Within Walking Distance to Bodmin Town Centre
Situated within a stones throw away to the town centre of Bodmin, this fresh, modern and stylish 2 bedroom top floor apartment is not to be missed. Walking into the apartment itself you will notice 2 very reasonable sized bedrooms, built in storage space, a lovely spacious living room with open kitchen (including appliances) and a well presented bathroom. With advantages of an allocated car parking space plus a visitors space for relatives and friends, a benefit of the use of a shared courtyard with storage shed is most certainly a bonus.
This apartment will also be partly furnished, this will include all kitchen appliances, living room furnishings i.e. sofa's.
We highly recommend booking an appointment to view this property as soon as possible.
Please be advised that this apartment is located on the top floor of the building, there is unfortunately no lift for access to property only stairs leading to the apartment entrance.
Please contact the Stratton Creber Lettings, Liskeard office to arrange viewings.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000462222. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stratton Creber, Liskeard.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.