|Reduced on Rightmove:||26 October 2017 (294 days ago)|
- Ground and Lower floor duplex
- Two Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom has en-suite and terrace
- Modern bathroom
- Modern kitchen with appliances
- Outside space
- Period building
- Working tenants only
- No pets
- Available 5th November 2017
We are delighted to market this ground and lower floor duplex spacious apartment in a beautiful period building.
Within a short distance of both Birkdale Village and Southport the property is of a very high standard.
Comprising entrance hall with alarm.
Lounge to modern fitted kitchen with washing machine, dishwasher & large fridge freezer.
Two Bedrooms inc master bedroom with en-suite and a terrace that leads outside.
Modern bathroom with wall to wall tiling.
Communal Sky Dish.
Working tenants sought.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 108. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by LPL Estates, Southport.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.