|Reduced on Rightmove:||23 October 2017 (267 days ago)|
- Lounge with large double glazed window
- Double bedroom
- Bathroom with shower, wc and pedestal sink
- Fitted kitchen with electric oven/hob
- Double glazed throughout
- Central heating
- Newly decorated
- Walking distance of The Promenade and Town Centre
- Working tenant preferred, Benefits considered if guarantor available. Definitely no smokers or pets.
- Available now
PERSONAL front door leading to small hallway.
Lounge with large double glazed windows and central heating radiator. Opens to kitchen area which is fitted with wall and base units. chrome sink, electric hob with oven . Plumbed for washing machine. Central heating boiler. Space for fridge/freezer. Radiator.
Bathroom with shower cubicle, low level w.c, pedestal wash hand basin. Chrome heated towel rail.
Double Bedroom with Double glazed window and Central heating radiator,
All freshly decorated. Available now.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 350. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by LPL Estates, Southport.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.