|Reduced on Rightmove:||27 October 2017 (326 days ago)|
- Two bedroom apartment
- Second Floor
- Lift code system
- High ceilings
- Very secure private development
- Entry-phone system
- Ideal for sharers or a couple
- Double glazed through-out
- 5 minutes to Farringdon
- 10 minutes to Kings Cross St Pancras
The apartment is a good size, two bedroom property (one double and one single bedroom) in a highly sought after block. There are many distinctive features including high ceilings and windows with continental-style curves and Art Deco influenced glasswork. Security is one of the block's outstanding features, there is an entry-phone system to control access to the block with restricted access to each floor. The lift is code operated and each floor has its own code so only those apartments on your floor will be able to provide access for that floor.
This property is comprised of a double bedroom, a single bedroom that is a generous single room not a box-room, a large reception room with ample space for lounge and dining area that is set on the corner of the block with a double aspect and plenty of light , a separate fitted kitchen and a tiled bathroom with a shower above the bath.
The block is ideally situated with easy access to the City by bus, train, Underground - or on foot. The rebuilt Farringdon Station (soon to be part of Crossrail) is moments away, with St Pauls, Old Street and Kings Cross St Pancras all less than twenty minutes on foot or a short bus ride. Access to Covent Garden, Oxford Street and the West End is equally easy, and the block is only seven minutes' walk from Russell Square. These factors make the apartment a perfect choice for those who require access to the City/financial district, the Inns of Court (legal district) and academic institutions such as City University and the London School of Economics. The proximity of the Euro-star is an added bonus for fast travel to and from mainland Europe.
On your doorstep are fashionable Exmouth Market and the array of restaurants, bistros and cafes in Clerkenwell Road and St John Street. A short stroll westwards takes you to The Brunswick shopping centre with its large Waitrose supermarket. The area is noted as one of the most cosmopolitan districts of London, with a thriving artistic and cultural scene.
Furnished and available November 1st 2017.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference BLOOM_000590. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by BPS London, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.