|Reduced on Rightmove:||04 December 2017 (258 days ago)|
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 East facing balconies
- Contemporary kitchen with Siemens appliances
- On site leisure facilities
- 0.3 miles from Aldgate underground station
- Approx. 965 sq ft (87.9 sq m)
- EPC: B
A brand new 2 bedroom apartment situated on the 4th floor, in the latest phase of the luxury Goodmans Fields development.
Offered fully furnished, this spacious apartment offers an abundance of living space, and boasts a high specification with comfort cooling and wood flooring, 2 double bedrooms with large fitted wardrobes, 2 luxury en-suite bathrooms, contemporary kitchen with Siemens appliances, and two large East facing balconies.
The development offers residents on site leisure facilities to include gymnasium, swimming pool and 5 star healthcare centre, private cinema room, business / conference facilities and 24 hour concierge. Goodmans Fields is situated 0.3 miles from Aldgate underground station, in the heart of zone 1.
We understand that cooling / heating is delivered via a communal system for which separate charges apply.
Tenant agency fees: £240 administration fee per property, £60 referencing fee per Tenant/Guarantor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62174617.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference CRL170056_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JLL, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.