|Added on Rightmove:||07 October 2017 (283 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 165488
Property Reference: 165488.
Here we have a beautiful 2 Bedroom End Terraced house in the popular Stepney/Limehouse area.
This property has a spacious Living Room and Kitchen/Dining Room downstairs along with a very convenient W/C. Upstairs we have 2 spacious Double Bedrooms and the Main Bathroom complete with bathtub and shower. You also have a well kept front and rear garden. The entire property is in great condition and decorated with neutral colours. The property is fully furnished and was refurbished very recently.
This property boasts excellent transport links with DLR (5mins Walk), Stepney Green Underground (6mins Walk) and the Central Line from Mile End only a 10 min Walk. You can get to Canary Wharf and The City in 10 mins and Stratford in 20mins. As well as this local amenities and shops like the Post Office, Newsagents, Pharmacy, Doctors Surgery, Bakery are only 1mins walk from this beautiful property. There are also multiple mini supermarkets nearby including Sainsburys, Tesco & Asda.
As well as this there are several great local Primary, Secondary, Sixth Form Schools nearby.
Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing.
This property must be viewed in person to appreciate it fully.
If you are interested in arranging a viewing please call or reply through this ad. Viewings to start immediately.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,650.00 per month (£380.77 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £2,284.62
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 31 December, 2017
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- Smokers considered
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 165488
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 16548831082016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.