|Added on Rightmove:||08 October 2017 (351 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 293200
Property Reference: 293200.
NO FEES. Modern 1 bedroom apartment on the 11th floor of The Lumire with spectacular night views of the o2 arena and east London. No furniture included. Located a short walk from Canning Town station and a few minutes via train from Canary Wharf and Stratford. State-of-the-art Bosch oven, dishwasher and other appliances as well as a balcony with excellent view. With transport links via the DLR and Jubilee line, Lumire is ideal for commuters. Canary Wharf, The City, the O2 arena and Westfield Stratford are all within 10 minutes of the development.
Open plan living room with luxury fitted kitchen and access to large balcony with an excellent view. Other benefits include a day time building manager, a secure cycle storage area and access to the gym (separate membership required). Available furnished or non-furnished.
The Lumire is Phase 3 of the Rathbone Market redevelopment scheme - the inaugural regeneration project to take shape in Canning Town, East London. Situated just a 20 minute walk to the location of the new Custom House station where the super fast Crossrail will link to in 2018, Lumire is an obvious choice for the commuters of tomorrow.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,380.00 per month (£318.46 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £2,000.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 24 November, 2017
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills Included
- Property has parking
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: B
If calling, please quote reference: 293200
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62184814.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 29320007102017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.