|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||15 November 2017 (363 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 76475
Property Reference: 76475.
A stunning double bedroom flat set on the first floor of this 1800's Victorian Converted House. The flat offers bright and airy accommodation and is finished to a very high standard featuring a large open-plan reception room/kitchen, spacious bathroom and warm comfortable bedroom areas. There is a common entrance into the house, with separate entrances into each individual flat – as per is the London norm.
Recently refurbished from the ground up with granite worktops in the kitchen, porcelain tiles in the bathrooms cap a high quality of finish, with fitted appliances, gas central heating, and hard wearing wooden floors in communal spaces.
The house is a friendly quiet place, all three flat residents know one another well, and help out keeping the place clean and tidy.
Brooke Road is a popular residential road situated within close proximity to Hackney Downs park, the shops, bars and restaurants of Clapton & Stoke Newington. Clapton Station & Rectory Road (National Rail/Overground) are nearby – 5 minutes walk – for journeys into Central London. Liverpool Street is ten minutes on the train, or 40 minutes by one of the many buses that run past the end of the road. It's a great cultural place to live with so much going off around the local area.
This flat would suit a professional couple, or a single occupant. Ideally looking for a friendly single/pair who will look after the place and be good long term tenants.
Face to face interviews will be conducted, then proper contracts will be drawn up with the successful applicant(s), references checked, and the government deposit protection scheme used in accordance with the law.
Please note the flat will not be furnished – the items in the pictures have been removed, just a few small bits left that can help out if needed – tenants choice.
If you have any questions – please ask. Viewing by appointment only.
6 weeks rent required for deposit, flat immediately available.
Flat size: 60 sq. meters / 650 sq. feet
Large L Shaped Open Plan Reception/Kitchen 18'10 x 18'5
Bathroom 8'6 x 6'0
Bedroom 13'7 x 10'6
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,300.00 per month (£300.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,950.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished or unfurnished (tenant can decide)
- Available to move in from 15 November, 2017
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 76475
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62193427.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 7647512062015. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.