|Added on Rightmove:||09 October 2017 (284 days ago)|
- Available - 29th Nov
- Long Let
- No Housing Benefit, Pets or Smokers
- Deposit - £1095.00
- EPC - B / Council Tax Band - E
- App Fee - £120 per property
- Reference Fees - £60 per person
MODERN EXECUTIVE FAMILY RESIDENCE * IN THE HEART OF COWES * 3 DOUBLE BEDROOMS (ONE EN SUITE) * INTEGRAL GARAGE & PARKING * LONG LET * UNFURNISHED
Master Bedroom & Ensuite
4.74m x 4.5m
Beautifully elevated with lots of natural light from the two sliding sash windows. En-suite shower room with modern white suite including enclosed shower cubicle, WC and vanity basin. Tiled walls and floor and heated towel rail.
4.5m x 4.4m
A further good size double bedroom is located to the front of the property.
A great size family bathroom with walls and floors tiled in contemporary yet timeless tones. Modern white suite comprising of tile panelled bath, WC and vanity basin.
Garage and Parking
This home benefits from an integral garage with power and light and there is also additional parking bay directly in front of the garage.
Access can be gained to this easily manageable garden that is laid to lawn via the downstairs utility room.
5.5m x 2.95m
Good sized garage making the space very useable on a daily basis for both parking and storage. Power sockets and well lit. Good quality metal garage door finished in a period grey colour.
3.64m x 2.9m
A good sized double bedroom with double glazed sliding sash window onto the private rear garden. Alternatively if only two bedrooms are required this would provide space for a large office.
3.77m x 1.5m
An exceedingly useful room with clean modern white fitted units. Spaces and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer. Full of light from the part glazed which leads onto the private rear garden.
5.5m x 4.5m
Flooded with natural light from the two sliding sash windows overlooking the front courtyard. Hardwood flooring and neutral decor throughout.
4.74m x 4.5m
Large selection of contemporary white gloss wall and base units under a granite worktop. Integrated dishwasher and wine cooler and stainless steel extractor. Large format gloss floor tiles. Sliding sash window and fully glazed patio doors, which lead onto the hardwood decked balcony with views to the harbour.
Modern and contemporary white hand basin and low level WC.
A spacious landing with ample space for creating a study area.
From the arched Georgian porch-way, the elegantly glazed door leads into the well proportioned entrance hall. High quality solid oak doors leading to...
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5543593. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lancasters, Cowes.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.