|Reduced on Rightmove:||31 October 2017 (257 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 293579
Property Reference: 293579.
3 Bedroom house with patio garden, 3 minutes walk to Old Street tube station and very close to Barbican Tube. The House is on 2 floors and is situated on a quiet road, on the edge of the very well maintained small, low rise Redbrick estate.
Next to St Lukes Church, which is the LSO headquarters St Lukes Church which holds free concerts. Iron Monger Row Baths and gym, 3 minutes walk to the Barbican Arts centre, and the Whitecross street food market. A short walk to Shorditch
Large bright lounge/diner with sliding door to private patio. Good sized Kitchen with fridge freezer, washing machine, microwave.
Upstairs, 1 double bedroom and 2 smaller bedrooms (all with double beds), and wardrobes. New fitted carpets.
1 bathroom and separate toilet.
Heating and hot water is included in the rent.
Parking is available outside for those who obtain parking permits.
Contract is with the landlord, not an agent.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £2,621.67 per month (£605.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £3,630.00
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 31 October, 2017
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- Property has garden access
If calling, please quote reference: 293579
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62195872.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 29357909102017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.