|Reduced on Rightmove:||03 January 2018 (199 days ago)|
- * 3/4 BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- * THROUGH LOUNGE
- * FITTED KITCHEN, DINING AREA
- * GROUND FLOOR CLOAKROOM
- * 4TH BEDROOM ON THE GROUND FLOOR
- * THREE GOOD SIZES BEDROOMS ON THE FIRST FLOOR
Churchill Estates are delighted to offer to let this NEWLY DECORATED AND ATTRACTIVE LARGE 3/4 BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE situated in a very popular and sought after location within the YARDLEY SCHOOL CATCHMENT AREA and within easy reach to Station Road and Chingford Main Line Station ( Zone 5 ).
The property offers GREAT SIZED FAMILY ACCOMMODATION ON THE GROUND FLOOR, THROUGH LOUNGE, TV ROOM, DINING AREA with FITTED KITCHEN AREA, GROUND FLOOR WC, PLUS A SEPARATE UTILITY ROOM, THREE BEDROOMS on the FIRST FLOOR and LARGE BATHROOM.
GAS CENTRAL HEATING, DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS, OFF STREET PARKING TO FRONT AND A SECLUDED REAR GARDEN WITH PATIO.
AVAILABLE NOW UNFURNISHED,
THE PROPERTY MISDESCRIPTIONS ACT 1991.
The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor. References to the Tenure of a Property are based on information supplied by the Seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitors.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62198884.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27314341. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Churchill Estates, North Chingford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.