|Reduced on Rightmove:||12 October 2017 (312 days ago)|
- Located on the second floor of a smart development
- Spacious reception room with floor-to-ceiling windows
- Well equipped modern kitchen
- Conservatory-style study
- Master bedroom with built-in wardrobe and en suite
- Second bedroom with built-in wardrobe
- Well presented bathroom
- Fantastic private balcony
LONG LET. Flooded with natural light, this fantastic two bedroom flat boasts a superb balcony that spans two sides of the property and overlooks the docks.
Eastern Quays is ideal for enjoyable river walks and use of the amenities that can be found in and around the Royal Docks, including the Thames Barrier Park.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1043867. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Canary Wharf.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.