|Reduced on Rightmove:||20 November 2017 (241 days ago)|
- Stunning four bedroom new build house
- Set mid-terrace over three spacious floors
- Four sizable double bedrooms
- Light-filled reception and separate kitchen/dining room
- High-specification fixtures and fittings
- Boasts a roof terrace and a spacious garage
- One bathroom, one shower and a separate W/C
- Enviably located near excellent transport links and shopping
LONG LET. This superb four bedroom, three storey new build house is set mid-terrace, offering brilliant contemporary interiors throughout, including a large reception room, kitchen/dining room, roof terrace and a large garage.
The property boasts an enviable location, close to the excellent Westfield shopping centre, and a selection of reliable transport links. There are also superb parks within walking distance.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1037935. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Stratford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.