|Added on Rightmove:||09 October 2017 (374 days ago)|
- A detached modern family house.
- Lounge with a gas fire and double doors to the separate dining room.
- Fitted kitchen with gas hob and electric oven.
- 4 Bedrooms, master with en-suite shower room/WC.
- Mains gas central heating and UPVC double glazing.
- Enclosed rear garden.
- Tucked away position on a popular development close to the town.
- Garage and off road parking.
- SORRY NO DSS, PETS, SHARERS, SMOKERS.
This 4 bedroom detached property is traditionally laid out over two floors. The ground floor offers a large living room with a bay window, gas fire and double opening doors to a versatile dining room that has a stylish solid beech wood floor continuing into the kitchen. The kitchen is fitted with a range of cupboards, gas hob and electric oven with extractor over. The garage can be accessed from this room. There is also a cloakroom/WC. Upstairs are the four bedrooms with the master bedroom having an en-suite shower room/WC.
The property is heated by mains gas central heating and is UPVC double glazed.
Outside the garden is enclosed by a timber fence and mainly laid to lawn with mature flower beds and shrubs. To the front is a shared drive with off road parking and beyond lies the garage.
Situated approximately 1 mile away from the heart of the town centre which boasts a range of shopping, educational, commercial and recreational facilities. The town lies adjacent to the A30 dual carriageway giving access to Truro and West Cornwall in one direction and Exeter and beyond in the opposite direction. Closer to hand is the Tesco Superstore and on Hurdon Road Launceston Retail Park.
Excellent transport links can be found in the cathedral city of Exeter by road, rail and air (Exeter International Airport) which is about 42 miles. The continental ferryport and city of Plymouth is approximately 27 miles distant and has regular cross channel services to France and Spain.
From the Town Square proceed into Southgate Street and through the Southgate Arch. Follow the road around to the left into Exeter Street passing the Newmarket Inn on the right hand side and at the forthcoming junction turn right into Tavistock Road. Turn left at the two mini-roundabouts passing the Tesco Superstore on the right hand side. Continue along this road heading over the bridge and at the next mini-roundabout take the left hand exit into the Stourscombe Estate. Take the next left hand exit at the next mini-roundabout and turn right into Bluebell Way. Continue along this road where No. 11 will be identified just after the sharp bend tucked away on the right hand side marked by a Webbers To Let Board.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62205343.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference LAU170097_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Webbers Property Services, Launceston.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.