|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||11 October 2017 (343 days ago)|
- One Bedroom Garden Flat
- New Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Large Lounge with High Ceilings
- Luxury Bathroom/ WC
- Own Private Garden
- Newly Refurbished throughout
- Gas Central Heating
- Short Walk to Station
- Off Street Parking
- Large Spacious Accomodation
The area was built between 1870 and 1910 however it has been claimed that High Road Leytonstone is a prehistoric pathway dating from before the Romans built a road along the same route to London. Leytonstone is one of the newer additions to London as until 1965 it was considered part of Essex. At the top of the area are the Wanstead flats, part of Epping forest. It not unheard off to find cattle grazing on the flats in the summer months. History aside this area is bustling multi cultural area with excellent transport links, convenient local shops and a large Tesco as well as easy access to Stratford and Westfield. However it still retains it own sense of identity and community feel.
Recently subject to major refurbishment is this spectacularly large and spacious one bedroom flat that now offers a new modern fitted kitchen and the benefit of a utility room with washing machine. The bathroom consists of a white suite with shower over the bath, whilst the living room is very spacious light and airy with decorative cornice coving and high ceilings. The bedroom also boasts a luxurious high ceiling with cornice coving and feature fireplace. This property benefits from its own rear garden and off street parking and situated in this quite tree lined turning just 5 minutes walk to Leytonstone tube station.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000167988. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bairstow Eves, Woodford Green.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.