|Reduced on Rightmove:||28 November 2017 (231 days ago)|
- A modern three bedroom third floor flat
- Presented in good condition throughout
- Charming reception room with space to dine
- Stylish kitchen with modern, integrated appliances
- Three well propoertioned bedrooms with built in storage
- Bathroom with white suite, additional guest cloakroom
- Moments from the open spaces of Hackney Marsh
LONG LET. Offering well presented living space, this lovely three bedroom flat is situated within a purpose-built block and benefits bright and spacious interiors throughout and an excellent location.
The property is situated moments from a range of shops and amenities that can be found on Homerton High Street while the green open spaces of Mabley Green are also within close proximity.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1043975. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Hackney.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.