|Added on Rightmove:||08 February 2018 (193 days ago)|
- En-suite shower rooms to every room
- Only £250.00 Deposit
- Large Purpose built Kitchen and Communal area
- Bills inclusive including high-speed wifi
- Free on site laundry facilities
- Modern and spacious furnished Room
- University Central Location, heart of student quarters
- 3-5 Minute walking distance from Universit
- Fortnightly Professional Cleaners
- 6+ Month Let
AVAILABLE MARCH 2018
Beautifully presented rooms in the heart of the student quarters, on the doorstep of the university and within walking distance of Gunwharf Quays, Commercial Road and the local sea front.Fully refurbished rooms with each offering an ensuite shower for convenience. The Shower rooms are modern and the bedrooms are ample size containing double bed, desk, chair and storage.The Communal areas are brand new with a spacious entertaining room, space to dine and also relax in front of the TV with a large sofa to share with friends. Double ovens and sinks so that there is more than enough space for all. A communal lounge with flat screen TV to enjoy for all students and also the added bonus of on free site laundry facilities and an extra side room with a fridge and two microwaves, so plenty of kitchen space.
Book yours today..
Fees: £200 Inc VAT
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 8256725. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by NEXA PROPERTIES, Southsea.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.