|Added on Rightmove:||13 October 2017 (311 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Only Available to Students
- Property Reference Number: 199129
Property Reference: 199129.
Modern 1 Bed Flat available to rent in Stratford, London for £240 Per Week (£1,040 PCM). Suitable for professional working couples or sharers.
Good accommodation for the budget conscious, as the rent is not much more than sharing a house or flat, but here you get privacy as you have your own place, to live how you want at a good price.
The flat comprises as follows
Bedroom - fully furnished bedroom with double bed, wardrobe and dressing table.
En-Suite Bathroom - Includes Electric Shower, Toilet and Hand Basin.
Living Room - furnished with a Corner Sofa, storage shelving and space for dining table and chairs
Kitchen - Includes Washing Machine, Fridge / Freezer and Electric Hob.
Transport - Stratford International DLR (Zone 2) and Leyton Underground (Central Line) are approx. 10 mins walk away.
Shopping - The huge Westfield Shopping Centre is approx. 10 mins walk away.
Please Note: This is a good quality property at a good price, hence seeking professional tenants who are clean and will look after the property. Also as the property is vacant NOW, preference will be given to those who can take up occupation sooner rather than later.
Restrictions - No Pets, No Children, No DSS Tenants,
Requirement - 1 month Deposit, 1 month rent advance, Employment references or Suitable Guarantors.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,105.00 per month (£255.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,105.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 20 October, 2017
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students ONLY.
- No Pets, sorry
- Smokers considered
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills Included
- No Parking Available
- No Garden Access
- Property has fireplace
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 199129
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62238214.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 19912912012017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.