|Added on Rightmove:||13 October 2017 (307 days ago)|
- Amazing First Floor Flat.
- One Double Bedroom.
- Spacious Open Plan Lounge/Kitchen.
- Fully Tiled Bathroom.
- Excellent Condition.
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazed.
- Close To Local Shops And Amenities.
- Neutral Decor and Bright & Airy.
London's Local Property Agent, Humphrey & Co Estates are proud to introduce to the lettings market this Recently lovely Furbished one bedroom first floor flat. Compromises of one double bedroom located in the heart of Leyton. Has a large open plan reception with a fully fitted kitchen, fully tiled bathroom. Double glazing, gas central heating, neutral decor. The property is within the Leyton area within easy access to either Walthamstow Central Station or Leyton Station with one bus.
To secure a viewing please call our friendly lettings team.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 415500. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Humphrey & Co Estates, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.