|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||13 October 2017 (281 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 295191
Property Reference: 295191.
Charactered country cottage situated within one mile of the beach with a large ,secluded garden.
This well presented and maintained 2 bedroom, 2 reception room cottage boasts an Inglenook fire, enormous cast iron roll top bath and an enclosed balcony with fantastic views over the garden and beyond. Would suit a couple.
The World Heritage Jurassic coastline is a short walk over fields or through the country lanes.
Bridport centre is 1.5 miles away where there are plenty of independent shops , restaurants and supermarkets. For larger stores, Bournemouth and Exeter are approx. an hour's drive away.
Available to let furnished or some furniture can be removed if preferred.
There is a combi boiler fitted with gas central heating throughout.
The handmade pine kitchen has a dual fuel cooker and hob, double sink, fridge , freezer and washing machine plus an antique pine dresser .
The large secure and secluded garden is laid to lawn and is bordered by mature shrubs and trees, with a shed for storage.The gravel driveway provides off road parking.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £895.00 per month (£206.54 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £895.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished or unfurnished (tenant can decide)
- Available to move in from 22 October, 2017
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- Property has fireplace
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 295191
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62240452.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 29519112102017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.