|Reduced on Rightmove:||22 June 2018 (147 days ago)|
- 2 Bedrooms
- One Bathroom
- Managed by Landlord
- Fully furnished
- 30mins walk
***STUDENT*** or ***PROFESSIONAL***.***£675 PCM or £758 PCM (Inc Bills) ***
MODERN AND SPACIOUS BRAND NEW DEVELOPMENT PROPERTY, BOASTING GREAT TRAVEL LINKS TO THE CITY CENTRE.
Do you want your home to feel just like new? These 4 apartments are a new 2017 development situated on the edge of town and perfectly for the links of the motorway. The interiors are modern spacious and luxurious, and fully furnished perfect for you to move straight into.
This spacious, fully furnished 1 bed apartment is located within a short drive to town; suited to both students and professionals!
- huge sized Open plan dining, Kitchen and Living room
- Fully fitted kitchen and furnished living room - large fridge freezer, washing machine etc.
- Two double bedrooms on the upper storey of the flat, fully furnished with desk, wardrobes etc.
- Bathroom - with bath and shower, plus downstairs toilet and sink.
- Central heating and double glazing throughout
- All furnishings in brand new and pristine condition!
be quick to view ....................................
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62240512.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26968486. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DEU Estates, Leeds.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.