|Reduced on Rightmove:||14 February 2017 (494 days ago)|
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOM HOUSE
- HIGH STANDARD OF ACCOMMODATION
- COMMUNAL LOUNGE
- FITTED KITCHEN with APPLIANCES
- UPSTAIRS BATHROOM with SHOWER
- SEPARATE W.C.,
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
STUDENT PROPERTY : CHRISTIES are delighted to offer a THREE DOUBLE BEDROOM HOUSE, situated close to ASDA, SUPER STORE,FRATTON TRAIN STATION and LOCAL SHOPS. The property comprises of a COMMUNAL LOUNGE, FITTED KITCHEN with APPLIANCES, UPSTAIRS BATHROOM with SHOWER and a SEPARATE W.C., GAS CENTRAL HEATING and DOUBLE GLAZING a benefit as well as a REAR GARDEN.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62256830.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100777000130. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Christies Estate Agents, Southsea.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.