- Three bedrooms
- Wood laminate flooring
- South Easterly Garden
- Double glazing
- First months rent in advance
- Damages deposit = to a month and a half rent
- Set up Fee £240 per Tenancy
- Reference £51 for each tenant and guarantor
- Inventory check in approximately £135
FREE SET UP FEE TO MOVE BEFORE CHRISTMAS! A modern three bedroom terrace house with garage and South Easterly facing garden, located approximately 10 minutes walk to Raynes Park train station, and with easy access to the A3. Benefits of the house include a lovely dark wood laminate flooring throughout, full double glazing, through lounge/diner with doors to an easy maintain garden with rear access and garage, two double bedrooms with large wardrobes, one single and family bathroom. Off street parking available to the rear of the property plus free on road parking, and a car charging port available in the garage. EPC band C.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62258482.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27325651. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ellisons, Wimbledon.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.