|Reduced on Rightmove:||09 November 2017 (249 days ago)|
- FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOM HOUSE
- KITCHEN DINER
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING AND DOUBLE GLAZED
- PPTY LICENCE - 5 PEOPLE 3 HOUSEHOLDS
- AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY
- CLOSE TO STATION AND LOCAL SHOPS
Bedroom two is situated on the ground floor and has a double glazed bay window to front, a double bed a wardrobe a chest of drawers a radiator and laminated flooring
The lounge has a double glazed window to rear, 2 x 2 seater sofas and a matching armchair, a radiator and laminated flooring there is a doorway leading to the kitchen diner
in the kitchen diner there is a2 x double glazed windows to flank a good range of matching base and wall units, a free standing gas cooker with an extractor hood over, a fridge freezer, a washing machine a table and chairs a double glazed door provinding access to the rear garden which is enclosed.
the bathroom is on the ground floor with a double glazed window to rear a panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, a shower rail, a low level flush wc and a pedestal sink and ceramic floor tiles
The master bedroom runs across the width of the property and has 2 doubele glazed windows to front, a double bed a wardrobe a chest of drawers a dingle radiator and laminated flooring
bedroom three has a double glazed window to rear a double bed a wardrobe a radiator and laminated flooring
bedroom four has a double glazed window to rear a double bed a radiator a wardrobe and laminated flooring
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000468150. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bairstow Eves, Stratford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.