|Added on Rightmove:||15 October 2017 (275 days ago)|
- Central heating
- Double glazed
- Washing machine
- White goods
- Washer Dryer
- Local landlord
- Smart approach to letting
Property number 21083. Click the "Request Details" button, submit the form and we'll text & email you within minutes, day or night. Why pay for a call?
Find out why our tenants pay more for receiving more and we receive 3 recommendations from most of our happy tenants.
We are a small business, landlords to a few select properties in Basingstoke. Our properties are selected for key features.
It’s all about location, location, location with the people, place and property.
So about your potential new landlords, our people and our unique support offered:
1. Award winning local business
2. Offer around the clock support, viewings and advice to help you in your property;
3. We offer a tailored support around your needs
4. We have no surprise fees
5. Deposits set at a level to cover potential damage, not more
6. We offer “No deposit” insurance option with conditions;
7. Our fees are low, acceptable and we offer unique setting of charges in the contracts
8. Same day viewing to check in, no delays to secure your property;
9. Kitchen pack and linen bundle available;
10. Tech bundle – avoid long tie ins for broadband with our utility service fee option.
11. No 6 month tie ins, we set Assured Shorthold Tenancies contracts with minimum 3 months to max 5 months, 30 days
12. We offer a picture pack. We can take your photographs and create fantastic large canvasses for your home.
What does Winterthur Way offer you, the place
1. Exclusive quiet location
2. Most popular for professionals and families
3. Only development with full time staff on hand to help and maintain common areas
4. Residents and neighbours with long term stays
5. Generally large properties, large spacious entrance halls
6. No public passing through with potential crime
7. No public buildings under developments negatively associated with children’s nursery, gym, pharmacy and even a sexual health clinic with developments opposite station
And finally the property:
• Two Bedrooms
• Two bathrooms
• Living Area
• Solid furniture
• Sunny westerly outlook
Furnishing: Furnished. Kitchen pack and Linen bundle available
A two bedroom second floor flat featuring open plan lounge/kitchen, fitted bathroom, en suite to master bedroom, double glazing, allocated parking and balcony. Has close proximity to Basingstoke town centre and local amenities along with the mainline station.
Security entry system.
Front entrance door to:
To entrance hall.
Wood laminate flooring, doors to bedroom one, two, bathroom and lounge, heater, storage cupboard, cupboard housing water tank, security entry phone system.
Lounge/kitchen Area 24' 8 max x 10' 9 max ( 7.52m max x 3.28m max )
Lounge area comprising double glazed French Doors to side aspect leading to balcony, wood laminate flooring, heater, open to kitchen.
Kitchen area comprising wall and base level units, roll edge work surfaces, part tiled walls, wood laminate flooring, stainless steel sink with drainer, integrated dishwasher, washer/dryer, fridge and freezer.
Bedroom One 16' 1 x 8' 8 max ( 4.90m x 2.64m max )
Double glazed window to side aspect, built-in wardrobes, heater, door to en suite.
Comprising wood laminate flooring, shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, push button wc, shaver point, extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 11' 9 max x 8' 2 ( 3.58m max x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, heater.
Comprising panel enclosed bath with mixer tap, pedestal wash hand basin, push button wc, wood laminate flooring, extractor fan, part tiled walls.
Landscaped communal areas with bike racks , visitor parking and gardens.
One allocated parking space for registered tenant, more spaces available.
Local Authority Information
Basingstoke & Deane Borough Council. Council Tax Band: C
If you're interested in this property please click the "Request Details" button above
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62264680.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 21083. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Visum, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.