|Added on Rightmove:||16 October 2017 (303 days ago)|
- Ground Floor Flat
- 2 Bedrooms (Double & Single)
- Private Rear garden
- Unfurnished (No Kitchen Appliances)
- Gas Central Heating
- Own Front Door
- Three Piece Bathroom Suite
- Within 0.7 Miles to Leytonstone Underground Station (Central Line)
- Available from 16th November 2017 to working tenants only
- EPC Rating D (66)
Strettons Residential are pleased to offer this 2 bedroom ground floor flat with its own independent entrance. Situated within 10 minute walk to Leyton Underground tube station (Central Line). The property comprises of 2 bedrooms, one double and one single, separate reception, kitchen, bathroom. Offered completely unfurnished and benefiting from gas central heating and carpeting throughout the bedrooms and reception and lino in the kitchen and bathroom. The premises also benefits from a small private rear garden.
The property is available from 16th November 2017 to working tenants only.
EPC Rating D (66).
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 19668. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strettons, Walthamstow.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.