|Reduced on Rightmove:||21 November 2017 (358 days ago)|
- ? Large detached family home
- ? Private rear garden
- ? Ample off street parking
- ? EPC energy rating band C
- ? Available 27th October , unfurnished.
**STUDENT PROPERTY 2018-2019**
Stunning six bedroom detached house located on the popular Manorcroft development, walking distance to Egham town centre and train station. Accommodation downstairs comprises of large open plan living/ dining room, modern fitted kitchen, utility room, study and large separate guest room with en suite. Upstairs the property offers four bedrooms and two modern bathrooms. Garden opens out onto a large patio area and lawn ideal for family and entertaining. Available 25th August.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62275720.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference EGL160464_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hodders, Egham - lettings .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.