|Reduced on Rightmove:||26 October 2017 (331 days ago)|
- Stunning apartment finished to an excellent standard
- 2 Good size bedroom
- Spacious open plan design living area
- Modern and fully-fitted kitchen
- 1 Bathroom
- Free off-street parking
- Excellent local transport links
- Stunning views over East London and Greenwich
- Available now!
Modern 2 bedroom apartment in a new development with floor to ceiling windows. Spacious flat throughout with an open plan living room & Kitchen.
The kitchen has all the mod cons you need including a Nespresso machine, oven and a microwave. Laundry facilities including washer, dryer, iron and ironing board.
The flat comes fully furnished. TV with basic cable channels a dining table and comfy sofas in the living area. Both bedrooms come with double beds
The lovely balcony provide sweeping views of East London and Greenwich including the Millennium Dome at the O2 Centre.
The flat is literally a minute away from the Royal Victoria Dock station on the DLR Line and 5 mins to the Excel Centre. Also f you want to use the free parking, please let us know in advance so that the fob can be arranged for check in.
We do not charge General Administration fees, Application fees, or Additional occupant fees.
We do charge a statutory Tenant Reference fee of £120 inc vat per tenant. There may also be a further Inventory & Check In cost to the tenant in order to protect their deposit in the event of a dispute at the end of the Tenancy Agreement.
Please note: Viewings for all properties are arranged directly on the RentMyHome.co.uk website.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference RMH1002. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rentmyhome.co.uk, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.