|Reduced on Rightmove:||03 October 2017 (293 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 299580
Property Reference: 299580.
Very spacious Grade II listed Georgian house about 10 minutes walk from Canary Wharf. The house extends over 5 floors and benefits from a large secluded garden. Fully furnished and equipped. Excellent Transport links.
The House: 6 Bedrooms, 1 Living room, 3 Bathrooms, 1 Kitchen, 1 dining room, 1 Utility room, 1 Laundry/Wardrobe room. A walled back garden that extends over two levels.
Furniture & Equipment: It is as you see it on the photos and includes washing machine, dishwasher, microwave, oven/hob, fridges, freezer, toaster, mixer, pans and cutlery. 1 King size bed, 1 double bed, 2 double sofabeds, 2 single beds. Many shelves, chest of drawers, built in wardrobes and generally ample storage space throughout the house. Four sofas, two armchairs, large dining table, two extra tables and many chairs.
The Location: Near station is "All Saints" DLR which is a mere three minutes walk away. Many shops in the vicinity of this busy area, including restaurants and Tesco Express 1 minute walk away. You can walk to Canary Wharf financial district in about 10 minutes.
The Transport Links: In addition to "All Saints" DLR, a number of bus stops are less than a minute walk away. For example Bus 15 to Trafalgar Square, Bus D6 to Mile End or Crossharbour, Bus D7 to Canary Wharf.
Bills are not included in the rent.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £3,000.00 per month (£692.31 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £3,000.00
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 24 October, 2017
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- Property has garden access
- Property has fireplace
If calling, please quote reference: 299580
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62278366.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 29002430092017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.