|Added on Rightmove:||18 October 2017 (340 days ago)|
- First floor flat
- Unfurnished accommodation
- Lounge/dining room
- Modern kitchen & bathroom
- 2 bedrooms
- Gas central heating
- Allocated off-road parking
- Strictly no smoking, pets or housing benefit
FLAT 6, 296 OLD LAIRA ROAD, LAIRA PLYMOUTH PL3 6AG Accommodation Access is gained via the rear of the building with a uPVC double-glazed communal door leading into a lobby area. A wooden inner door leads to the flat and stairs rise to the accommodation.
LOBBY Leading to all rooms.
LOUNGE/DINING ROOM 15' 3" x 12' 8" maximum (4.66m x 3.87m) Double-glazed window to the rear with outlook over rooftops towards the river Plym and the surrounding district. Built-in storage cupboard. Opening leading into the kitchen area.
KITCHEN 11' 8" x 6' 7" (3.58m x 2.02m) Range of matching eye-level and base units, roll-edged worksurfaces and tiled splash-backs. Inset 4-ring gas hob with electric oven beneath. Single drainer sink unit with mixer tap. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Wall-mounted gas boiler. Double-glazed window to the rear.
BEDROOM ONE 10' 11" x 7' 4" (3.35m x 2.24m) Double-glazed window to the front.
BEDROOM TWO 10' 6" x 7' 5" (3.21m x 2.28m) Double-glazed window to the front.
BATHROOM 7' 0" x 6' 4" (2.14m x 1.94m) Low-level toilet and pedestal wash handbasin. Panelled bath with shower unit, shower rail, curtain and tiled surround. Extractor.
OUTSIDE To the rear of the building there is an allocated parking space and a communal paved patio area with washing line and sitting area.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62287963.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100471005040. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Julian Marks, Plymouth - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.