|Reduced on Rightmove:||16 January 2018 (274 days ago)|
- 1 Bedroom 2nd floor flat
- Central Tonbridge location
- Close to mainline station
- Open plan living/kitchen area
- Integrated appliances
- Luxury bathroom
- Secure under croft parking
- Council tax band C
A newly converted 1 bedroom apartment located within walking distance of both the Town Centre and mainline station. The property comprises a double bedroom, modern bathroom and living/kitchen area with integrated fridge, washing machine, dishwasher & free standing freezer. The property benefits from double glazing, modern electric heating, communal lift to all floors and allocated under-croft parking. Available end of November.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62288134.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 7358947. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bracketts Chartered Surveyors, Tonbridge.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.