|Reduced on Rightmove:||09 November 2017 (278 days ago)|
- Newly developed four bedroom flat
- Ample living space
- Duplex apartment arranged on the ground and first floors
- Spacious reception room
- Well-equipped kitchen with integrated appliances
- Bathroom and guest W.C.
- Close to Gallions Reach DLR station
LONG LET. This is a spacious four bedroom duplex apartment on the ground and first floors, part of a brand new development. Featuring a spacious reception room, well equipped kitchen and two terraces with contemporary décor.
Located moments from the lovely River Thames and also close to Gallions Reach Shopping Park. Gallions Reach DLR station is also within easy reach.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1044885. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Canary Wharf.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.