|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||03 November 2017 (326 days ago)|
- AVAILABLE NOW!
- TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT
- HESKETH PARK LOCATION
- NEUTRAL DECOR
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- COMMUNAL GARDEN
- LONG TERM LET AVAILABLE
*TWO BEDROOM HESKETH PARK APARTMENT*
**CALL NOW TO ARRANGE YOUR VIEWING!**
This spacious, second floor two bedroom apartment is located in the sought-after area of Hesketh Park. The property is a stones throw from the park itself and is within walking distance of Southport Twon Cente and Churchtown Village.
The apartment briefly comprises of;
- Entrance hallway with storage
- Two bedrooms
- Large kitchen with white goods including fridge/freezer and a washing machine
- Spacious living room with feature fireplace
- Bathroom with white suite cimprising of WC, basin and shower over bath
The property also benefits from off road parking, a communal garden with outside storage and is decorated neutrally throughout.
THIS PROPERTY IS NOT TO BE MISSED! CALL NOW TO ARRANGE YOUR VIEWING!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000468638. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Entwistle Green, Southport.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.