|Added on Rightmove:||18 October 2017 (304 days ago)|
- 5 double bedroom detached house
- Parking for 3 cars plus garage access
- Gorgeous gardens surrounding
- Generous proportions
- Desirable location
- No housing benefits, sharers or pets
- Available Mid November
WOW! YOU REALLY MUST SEE THIS SLICE OF HEAVEN!! Properties of this nature come to the rental sector once in a blue moon so we'd recommend that you book your viewing quickly. Set at the end of a lane, off a quiet and desirable cul-de-sac in Wick this 5 DOUBLE BEDROOM DETACHED dormer property is sat within a generous plot, surrounded by luscious greenery and vegetation. The village of Wick is perfectly situated for easy access to Bath, Bristol, the M4/M5 motorway links & the rail network to London via Keynsham station. Through the front door you are greeted with a generous hallway off which there are 2 double bedrooms each having built in storage and the master boasting a lovely ensuite shower room. There is a further double bedroom which is currently being used as an office. Along the corridor is a fully fitted kitchen with electric double oven and gas hob. The lounge/diner is large and off which lies a beautiful sunny conservatory. The family bathrroom with shower over bath is also located on this floor. Upstairs there are 2 huge double bedrooms and a storage cupboard. All rooms have the most fabulous outlook! The property itself is enough to please the most discerning tenant but the gardens that surround the property on all sides will really leave you speechless. This gorgeous home is being offered unfurnished & available Mid November! It would suit a family or couple. Professionals only please. No housing benefits, sharers, pets or smokers. ARLA AND LETTINGS OMBUDSMAN REGISTERED AGENT. Tenant referencing fees apply - £175 single applicant, then £100 for each additional applicant. £100 holding fee (refunded when you move in). Guarantor fee (if required) - £75. Five weeks rent as a standard deposit and 1st month due 2 working days prior to move in. The cost to extend/renew your initial fixed term tenancy is £36. All fees include vat.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 6219177. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Blue Sky Estate Agents, Bristol.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.