|Added on Rightmove:||18 October 2017 (273 days ago)|
- Beautiful Spacious Mid Terrace Cottage Property
- Lounge Through Dining Room, Fitted Kitchen
- Two Double Bedrooms, Large Modern Bathroom
- Gas Central Heated and Double Glazed
- Rear Pretty Garden / On Street Parking
SPACIOUS TERRACE COTTAGE LOCATED IN THE SEMI-RURAL VILLAGE OF HOGHTON CLOSE TO SCHOOLS, AMENITIES AND MOTORWAY NETWORKS!!!CAN BE FURNISHED OR UN-FURNISHED!!! If your looking for a property that is located in a fantastic area with some stunning countryside on your doorstep yet close to amenities and transport links then have a look at this fantastic two bed property. Gregson Lane have been tastefully decorated throughout and offers two double bedrooms along with a spacious living environment.
This great property offers entrance hall, large lounge located to the front of the property, open plan through to a large dining room, modern fitted kitchen with appliances and access to rear yard. To the first floor Gregson Lane boasts two double bedrooms and a modern fitted family bathroom with corner bath with shower over. The landlord has stated he can leave the property furnished to include corner sofa, dining table and chairs, white goods, two double beds and a large solid wood wardrobe.
Spacious area, modern décor and flooring, access o stairs and lounge / dining room
LOUNGE / SITTING ROOM
Located to the front of the property offering neutral décor and flooring, large window to front aspect open plan to the--
Large open plan dining room to the rear of the property boasting modern décor and flooring, window overlooking rear yard
Modern fitted kitchen offering a range of wall, base and drawer units, cooker, hob and extractor
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Access to all rooms and loft, modern carpets and décor,
Located to the front of the property is this large double bedroom, modern décor and carpets, feature fire, solid wood double bed and wardrobe, window to front aspect
Located to the rear is the second double bedroom offering double bed, neutral décor and carpets and a window to rear aspect
Located to the rear of the property offering corner bath with shower over, wash hand basin and low level wc, built in store cupboard.
To the front there is on street parking, the rear offers a private enclosed yard which has been tastefully landscaped.
CALL NOW TO VIEW THIS STUNNING TERRACE COTTAGE!!!!!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62294401.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 63388R. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, Bamber Bridge.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.