|Reduced on Rightmove:||02 November 2016 (687 days ago)|
- Superb two bedroom flat set on the eighth floor
- Spacious reception room with multiple access to the balcony
- Fully equipped kitchen with integrated appliances
- Ample space to dine
- Generous master bedroom with en suite shower
- Good size second bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Huge 'L' shaped balcony overlooking the Docks
- Excellent sunroom
SHORT LET. Beautifully located with amazing Dock views and arranged on the eighth floor, this fantastic two bedroom apartment offers a bright open-plan reception room/kitchen and a gorgeous wraparound balcony.
This flat is located close to Royal Victoria Dock and benefits from being close to the O2 centre as well as the shops and amenities of Canary Wharf. The closest transport links are West Silverton Station (DLR) and Pontoon Dock Station (DLR).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62295763.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1044952. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Canary Wharf.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.