|Added on Rightmove:||18 October 2017 (272 days ago)|
- Former home of renowned fashion designer
- 3000sq ft
- 100 ft garden Garden with koi karp pond and summer house
- Looks onto Victoria Park
- Media/Games room
- Three further reception areas
- Guest bedroom with bathroom
- Master suite
- Roof terrace with hot tub
A true designer property, former home of Alexander McQueen, which has been configured with entertaining in mind. A beautifully refurbished period house over four floors, with a koi karp pond,100 ft garden and roof terrace overlooking Victoria Park. The property has an abundance of entertaining space with a bright open plan kitchen/dining area off the entrance hall, which leads to the garden with pond and summer house. The lower ground level has been set up as a media and games room, spa and gym area with the feel of a New York loft thanks to the exposed brick walls. The first floor reception area is impressive with grand proportions, with the original sofa designed by McQueen still dominating the room. There is a guest double bedroom with storage, guest bathroom and views over looking the pond in the garden. The master bedroom over the whole third floor is a delight with incredible park views and well designed storage, and a semi open en suite bathroom to the back.
The property is a smart home with smart phone application technology, and also benefits from advance security with alarm and CCTV systems.
The house is available furnished for both long and short let (please enquire for short let price).
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2213. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rokstone, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.