|Added on Rightmove:||18 October 2017 (422 days ago)|
- Two Double Bedroom Masionette
- Large Kitchen / Diner
- Lounge with Feature Fireplace
- Family Bathroom
- Loft Conversation
- On Road Parking
- South Facing Communal Garden
- Close Amenties and Links to A38
- Available NOW
SUMMARY ***LARGE TWO BEDROOM MAISONETTE IN FORD***
This 2 bedroom maisonette has everything a professional couple or small family would be looking for. Being fully furnished with two large bedrooms, an open plan kitchen /diner; spacious lounge and family bathroom. Located on Alexandra Road Ford this property is a stones throw from local shops and transport links. Available NOW it wont be around long- CALL MARTIN & CO 01752 255255.
VIEWINGS The property would suit a professional couple or small family looking to live near the centre.
DETAILS Steps up to accommodation via communal hallway - there is a lower ground floor flat and a ground floor flat.
Hallway leads to large kitchen/dining room with off white units on one side and a dining table and chairs and large picture window which overlooks the garden - elevated views. The kitchen is supplied with a washing machine and fridge and there is a fitted gas hob/electric oven. There is a louvre fronted storage cupboard and useful breakfast bar.
Modern bathroom with tiled flooring and walls with shower over the bath/wc/whb.
Lovely large double bedroom with feature wallpapered wall and garden views.
Fantastic living room with fitted shelving on either side of the white electric woodburner style feature. There are two windows affording extra natural light in this large room.
Stairs lead to loft converted very large bedroom.
VIEWINGS This property would be suitable for a couple - or two sharers. The stairs make it unsuitable for people with mobility problems.
We endeavour to make our property particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the Landlord.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101449004563. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Plymouth - Lettings & Sales.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.