|Added on Rightmove:||18 October 2017 (396 days ago)|
- Available From Early November 2017
- 2 Double Bedrooms/ 2 Bathrooms
- 833 Sq Ft/ 1st Floor
- South Facing
- Large Private Balcony With Direct River Views
- Walking Distance To Pontoon Dock DLR
- 24 Hour Concierge & Security
Welcome to your new home in the iconic Royal Wharf development, a stunning new town been developed by Ballymore Homes on the banks of the River Thames in E16. Spanning over 833 Square Foot this beautiful new 2 bedroom apartment is located in Liner House on the South side of the development providing you with the added benefit of direct views from your balcony over the River Thames. In addition, your new home will also provide you with 2 double bedrooms including 1 en suite bathroom, built in wardrobes and direct access to your private balcony from your kitchen/dining room.
Here in Royal Wharf you will have access to your 24 Hour Concierge Service and soon have the use of the 25,000 Sq. Ft Clubhouse and Leisure facilities on 2017/2018. Other services shall soon be on your doorstep with the likes of Sainsbury's, Fullers and Starbucks to name but a few all due to open their doors to you in the future.
Your commute to work shall also be stress free. London Bus shall have their own service through Royal Wharf or you can easily walk to Pontoon Dick DLR or use the luxury of Water Travel via Royal Wharfs very own Clipper Service.
Sound Good? Don't Miss out and give us a call for a private viewing!!!
'Maximum Occupancy Applies'
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 16633. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Life Residential, East London Branch - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.